Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 26 — Your week, in great detail

Catch-up time! I know I said I would go in great detail, but really as you can see from my previous post - my days are too different day to day. So below I'll add maybe things that were different and if I did something that evening.

My week - 5/19 - 5/26

Wednesday:
The only thing that was out of the ordinary this day was attending a Leadership Blitz Session Review

Thursday:
Attended OMA's Courageous Conversation on Immigration, Racial Profiling and Arizona's SB1070 and I also met Evan for happy hour at Watertown! It had probably been about 2 yrs since I last saw him, right around the time he left for Toronto.

Friday:
This was one of the first Fridays that I didn't already have something going on or planned. So I just went home after work and did nothing. I watched my novela and watched random tv and it felt so great.

Saturday:
Ok, busy day - got up early and did some laundry, presented a Leadership Blitz workshop with Juanita, ran over to Urban Outfitters (finally found the necklaces for the girls!), went to Joyce's 'make your own pizza & salad office social' and then finally ran home and rested for a bit before heading to the Hey Marseilles vinyl release party. This was one crazy night, which really didn't end until 4 AM. We ended up at an impromptu after-party at a vintage guitar shop, and even made a late night..err early morning Jack in the Box run.

Sunday:
Got up at 8 and somehow managed to function on very little sleep. Worked on homework and watched tv all day. Nothing too exciting, which was needed.

Monday:
Work! We had an ice cream social to celebrate the May babies! Also, tonight was my last class meeting time. He canceled our meeting for June, so this was it - yay! Just gotta finish that 10 pager.

Tuesday:
The eve before my birthday! And nothing exciting happened. Just mini-panics about turning 28....

Wednesday:
My birthday! Lunch with the girls and then happy hour at Moe! And let's be honest....the end of the night got a little bit, um shall we say - hazy. ;)

No comments: