Friday, May 9, 2008

Mi cumple

So my birthday is in 17 days...yikes - in 17 days I'm going to be 26! 26 on the 26th - it's my golden birthday!

I still don't know what I am going to do for my birthday. I want to plan something big, but then there are times where I'm like I don't want to plan anything at all and just kind of go with it or just stay home and watch movies. But really it's not in me to just sit around and do nothing for my birthday.

I'm the girl who loves birthdays, I love planning them and I try to make sure that the birthday person has a great time.

So far I'm thinking of maybe doing Havana's again - but I didn't that for my birthday last year. We could also just go to Earl's but Becca did that for hers. Then there's Fusion, but I want everyone to come and have a good time and I don't think everyone would go. See that's another problem, trying to please everyone knowing darn well that it's MY birthday so I should do what I want.

I guess we'll see. I'm gonna do some research and make a couple of calls and figure something out.

No comments: