Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photo Challenge Catch-up!

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

One favorite memory? Sheesh, that one is hard. Ok I think it has to be Easter in 2008. It was actually the first time that I did not go to Ephrata and hang out with my family. There was too much going on and I just needed a weekend to myself. But I did meet up with Casey for dinner at the Thai-ger Room in the U-District and then, we headed to Changes in Wallingford. After Changes we decided that we would check out this party that Casey's friend was hosting karaoke at in Belltown. We convinced Joshalyn to meet up with us and we ended up stumbling upon a 'Member's Only' party. It was the craziest and most random party ever. They had a ton of free food and all these art installations. Here's a picture from one of the self picture computers that were set-up.



Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to be for a day

For just one day, I would like to be Dolores Huerta. I think she is an amazing woman and is someone who I admire greatly and look up to. She is so passionate and strong and has an amazing story. Just to even spend the day with her would be great.




Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

I wear this bracelet every single day since 2003. And I will continue to wear it...Until There's A Cure.


No comments: