Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
I love going on long walks with no destination in mind. Just to wander, talk and take pictures. And this picture is from one of those nights, or rather mornings on the path that connects Fairhaven and Boulevard Park in Bellingham. We had made it just in time to grab some Mallards and then went on this long walk on a great summer night. The group of us shared some memories, cried and laughed.Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist



So hard to just pick one. Three very different kinds of music. I've seen John Mayer & Juanes in concert 2x now and I've seen Ozomatli every year since 2005, and a few of those years 2x in one year. But I love them all for very different reasons. John Mayer I first came across when I was researching the songs off of the Serendipity soundtrack. Love Song For No One was the first song of his was the first song I fell in love with. Juanes came into my life the summer of 2003 when I was Mexico. Fotografia was the song that was all over Htv. I remember buying the CD in Morelia and then everyone else also bought it. Ozomatli was a band that I had heard of before, but had never really listened to their music, until Tony convinced me to come down from Bellingham and see them in concert. Shannon, Olivia & I hopped in my car and away we went. It was one of the most amazing and energizing shows I had ever been to. And I've been to every one of them since from Seattle t0 Bellingham.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
This one was a lot harder to think of than I thought it would be. There are a lot of people that I can't imagine my life without, including my parents and my sisters, plus various family members that I am also close to. But the one person I never knew I needed in my life is now someone that I can't imagine my life without. We don't talk as often as we used to, this whole east coast & west coast time really sucks and now his PhD program! (Yay - so very proud of him!) I'm sure that there will be less talking and more random texts. He & I lived just around the corner from each other and would go everywhere together in Mexico, heck we were "married" there. There's nothing that I wouldn't do for this boy, we've fought, cried and laughed so many times - he's one of my best friends in the whole world.
This is a picture of us at the Paris, Texas Runway Show at The Royal.
Shortly after this mini-photo shoot, he accidentally spilled my drink, threw down $5 on the table and just left - more like ran out of the bar. He's so classy.
This one was a lot harder to think of than I thought it would be. There are a lot of people that I can't imagine my life without, including my parents and my sisters, plus various family members that I am also close to. But the one person I never knew I needed in my life is now someone that I can't imagine my life without. We don't talk as often as we used to, this whole east coast & west coast time really sucks and now his PhD program! (Yay - so very proud of him!) I'm sure that there will be less talking and more random texts. He & I lived just around the corner from each other and would go everywhere together in Mexico, heck we were "married" there. There's nothing that I wouldn't do for this boy, we've fought, cried and laughed so many times - he's one of my best friends in the whole world.
This is a picture of us at the Paris, Texas Runway Show at The Royal.Shortly after this mini-photo shoot, he accidentally spilled my drink, threw down $5 on the table and just left - more like ran out of the bar. He's so classy.
No comments:
Post a Comment