via Lauren @ the little things we do....

1. I am currently obsessed with oy, so many things. But my latest obsession is organizing. Ok, so maybe that’s nothing new, but I used to be a super organized person, and that seems to have fallen by the wayside. So now, I’m a wee bit obsessed with reorganizing everything, starting with my closet.
2. Today I am tired because, I stayed up much too late because I was watching the DVD extras on Veronica Mars Season 3. And then of course, I became super sad thinking about how it was now really over. But since I was wide awake, I started thinking about other things going and yes…vicious vicious cycle. BUT I still got up and caught my bus!
3. The age I am is 28 and the age I feel is well, this really depends on the day. Some days, I feel much older and other days, I feel like I can’t be 28 already. But you know, it also depends on who I am with as well. I feel like friends I have known for a long time, make me feel young. Just because I met them when I was younger and surely, we can’t all be this old already right? I mean, Andrea is going to be 31 this year! I met her before I was even 21 and she came on my 21 run with me.
4. My favorite place is this one is hard. There are several places that I love to be: 1) my parent’s house – it’s really home. Yes, I know I’ve been on my own for quite some time now, but just being there is comforting. 2) my bedroom – I’m surrounded by so much stuff. Taylor teased me after I had moved into my current apartment that already only after 3 days, my room looked like I had been there for a month. And last but not least, 3) Kim’s parents house. Growing up, it’s where I spent so much of my time – it was really like my second home. I knew where everything was and at one point, I even had a key to the house – I probably still have it somewhere, but have since lost it or it’s somewhere in a box.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is reorganizing my craft area. I’ve been meaning to buy a new cupboard of some sort so that things can easily be put away, but just haven’t gotten around to it. But that’s a big goal of mine. It’s only after I’m actually organized that I feel like I can work on projects because I’m not digging around for random things.
6. The last thing I purchased was breakfast burrito from the law school – it’s so delicious!
7. The thing I love most about my home is how cozy it is and also how it really represents each of our personalities. Each of us is kind of all over the place, so the apartment reflects this. I do need to go in and update some pictures though. Casey complains every time that there are no pictures of him on our walls, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment