Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fill in the Blank!

It's time for another - via Lauren at the little things we do....


1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is ground-up grasshoppers sprinkled on my tacos in a Oaxacan market.

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in only my birthday suit, in public. (Thanks Megs).

3. When I am 75 I will.... hopefully be surrounded by friends, family and a lot of love (I’ll go with Lauren on this one, so yes – ditto).

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named I’ll go with Celaya; as in Celaya, Guanajuato – my dad’s home state.

5. My name is Monica. I was supposed to be Amanda, but last minute they went with Monica.

6. My all time favorite photo is Ok this one is really hard, I don’t know if I can pick just one, so I’ll pick 2. The 1st one is a picture of Trey & I – it looks like he’s hugging me, but in reality he’s about to strangle me. I don’t even remember why we were joking around, but it was after a farm workers march. The 2nd is a picture of Olivia, Andrea & I when we were really little. Andrea wasn’t even 1 yet, Olivia was probably 3 and I was 8.

7. If I could afford it I would I would buy a brand new car and a house. A big house, where people could come over and just hang out and have a place to sleep, no sleeping on the floor or a couch – well only if they wanted to.

No comments: