Friday, September 3, 2010

fill in the blank friday

via the little things we do



1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would volunteer at so many different organizations I wish I could volunteer for now and also finally finish/start projects.


2. My favorite thing about a vacation is the ability to do whatever I want. Yes, I tend to over plan things, but I don’t mind deviating from plans when I’m on vacation.


3. When packing for a trip I always, always over-pack. No matter how much I try not to, things just always end up in my suitcase.


4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose my uncle Jim , because, before he passed away he said it was something that he had always wanted to do and I miss our long talks and we would go anywhere and everywhere, just get in the car and start driving.


5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are 1. Music 2. Books/magazines 3. Camera


6. Vacations are much needed and I can’t believe I went so long without taking one..

7. On vacation you must always take some time for yourself and do something you normally wouldn’t do.


1 comment:

Romanian Princess said...

I always over pack when I'm packing for vaca as well. Then I forget simple things like my toothbrush, I'm not a very good packer. I love your blog it's so cute! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana