So I've started blogs and I've saved them as drafts, but then I forget to post them. So here I go one more time.....
The past two weekends I have traveled to the east side of the state for different family functions. The first one was for Carlos & Tassa's wedding. Yes, they finally made it official! Everyone had a blast and even though I was a bit on the nervous side, the pictures came out pretty good. They still haven't seen them because they have been on their honeymoon. I rented a fabulous digi SLR from Glazer's Camera here in Seattle. I really want one now. Sometimes I wish I had pursued photography more as well as journalism.
And then this past weekend was Elexia's 3rd birthday. I can't believe that she's already 3-yrs old. It really just seems like she was born yesterday. She really continues to amaze me everytime I see her. She is so smart and will sit and have full conversations with you. Granted, it's about random stuff that only really interest a 3-yr old, but still - she just talks so much more than most kids her age. Also, this past weekend got to see the most recent additions to the family - Melanie & Victor (M's my cousin Francisco's little one and V's my cousin Saul's little one). The only crappy part was that since I have had a cold since last Thursday, I didn't really hold any of them because I didn't want to get them sick :(.
So yes, I started to feel super crappy on Thursday - sore throat, runny nose and just really rundown. But I came home ate some soup, downed an emergen-c, lots of water and called it a super early night. I hate being sick. Not that I know anyone who likes being sick. But really, I'm not a very fun person to be around because I tend to get very crabby and not being one who can just sit around and do nothing, it's really hard for me to "rest and get better." I am feeling a lot better now. Just mostly head cold stuff, so hopefully I will have this thing beat by the end of the week. Hopefully, since I got sick at the beginning of the quarter, I'll have gotten it out of the way. *fingers crossed*
Ok that's all for now. There's a work update, but that'll be for another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment