So in no particular order, these are the ones that I hope to finish or at least have almost done by the end of the year:
*Scrapbook to at least 2008, currently in 2005*
*T-Shirt Quilt: finish cutting and start piecing it together*
*Make & send out holiday cards this year*
*Finish all my "quilted" cards*
* Finish at least 1/4 of the parent's scrapbook*
*Finish painting and/or decorating all the random frames I've collected*
*Start the knitting project*
*Complete at least 3 pairs of earrings*
*Shrinky dinks project*
*Turn an old board game into a picture frame*
Those are all the ones I can think of for now.....we'll see how I actually do!
*T-Shirt Quilt: finish cutting and start piecing it together*
*Make & send out holiday cards this year*
*Finish all my "quilted" cards*
* Finish at least 1/4 of the parent's scrapbook*
*Finish painting and/or decorating all the random frames I've collected*
*Start the knitting project*
*Complete at least 3 pairs of earrings*
*Shrinky dinks project*
*Turn an old board game into a picture frame*
Those are all the ones I can think of for now.....we'll see how I actually do!
1 comment:
That is a long list...I wish you the best of luck!
Post a Comment