Where oh where can my headphones be? I remember that I had them yesterday. And I thought I had stuffed them into my bag...I wonder if perhaps they got caught in the binder and they fell out at La Spiga when we were having our executive board meeting for MNW. Ugh. That means I have to buy another pair :(. My back-up pair is totally dead. So now I will have to listen to grad-admissions and their stupid laughter. Drives me nuts!
On a happier note. This weekend I cooked lunch for the entire family, with the help of Becca. And it was a success! We made chicken with mole, frijoles borrachos, ceviche and Becca prepared her famous pasta salad. I was in such a food coma by the end of it, I almost didn't have any room for cake. We will totally be eating leftovers for the rest of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment