So my office does pay day happy hour at the end of each month, and today it ended up only being 3 of us. At first I was a little worried, it was going to be one of the bosses and another co-worker. But I was like, whatever - I need a drink after the week I had. So off we go.
So we are there discussing work stuff, you know the usual and some other things. When randomly he asks - so you and a certain someone, anything going on there? I was totally taken aback. I did my best to stumble through an "ugh, um no, we are just friends" because really that's all we are just just friends. But I honestly couldn't believe that he had observed something going on there....
Now I am wondering if anyone else is or was thinking the same thing....ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment