So I have taken on a project that I have been putting off for quite some time now - cleaning out my desk and corner drawer area. (Really I'm trying to just clean everything and get rid of stuff I haven't seen/touched/used in the past 6 months.) I have so much junk stuffed into these 7 drawers you wouldn't even imagine the stuff I've been finding in them. So far from what I have found (2 drawers into my project) a calendar from 2005, conversation hearts en espaƱol, instructions to a calculator I don't even own anymore, a million pens (I have a problem with free stuff) and a pen I got for my high school graduation that has inscribed on it "EHS Class of 2000" that's I've never used.
Another thing I have noticed is that I have so many cards. I have cards for everything - get well, wedding, birthday and even just because cards. I used to be such a card giver that I would pick up cards even months before someone's birthday or pick up extras "just in case." Now I'm luck if I even remember to give people their cards! (Which reminds me, must find a card for Audra's birthday.)
Ok back to cleaning. Gonna get as much as I possible can before heading to the Crescent for Audra's birthday celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment