So last night after going shopping and pho with Jim and Josh, I was just going to stop by Lupe's and drop off my parking pass for Cecily to use today. Well a few minutes ended up being 3 hours...so I didn't get home till after 1 am and am really feeling it today.
I love that our conversations can pick up as if no time has ever passed and our topics range in everything from being Chicana in today's society and all the bullshit will still have to put up with to our chess skills, or lack there of. Last night's conversations were defintely ones that I needed. It's always so good to be able to just vent about things and have people who really know what you are talking about reaffirm things or give you advice.
I love spending time with these mujeres. They are two women that I really look upto and admire. Now if only our busy schedules would allow us to get together more often...we just have to really make the most of the times that we do get to spend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment