So yesterday we traveled to
Andrea is the last of us to leave home and she's my mom's baby. I know it's going to be strange for my mom to have a completely empty house for awhile. There is usually so much noise and activity going on at my parent's house - so it'll definitely be quieter (also out of the 3 girls Andrea is definitely the loudest one).
It makes me feel so old that my baby sister is off to college and not only that, but the college that I went to. I am 8 years older than Andrea, ok so like 13 days short of being exactly 8 years older. I still remember the day she was born and being super excited that the baby was here, while Olivia was pissed because Andrea wasn't a boy - she had apparently really wanted a brother. It was already weird that people I had grown up with and graduated high school with were her high school teachers.
I am very excited for her. I think she's going to have a great time. Come on she's already working for Larry and Cecily, oh and she's got the hook-up with Tom. Overall, however, it'll definitely be an adjustment. (She's also sharing a room for the first time ever.) Luckily she has my cousin and a few friends in
Guess this means I'll be making more trips to
No comments:
Post a Comment