Um it's been a really long time.
Since I haven't blogged in a while, I'll do a fill in the blank from Lauren at the little things we do!
1. A nervous habit I have is I tend to play with my earrings without even realizing I'm doing it.
2. Something that makes me sad is where do I even start? I feel like I can't even read or watch the news these days without just getting really angry or upset about something.
3. Today I am thankful for my friends, I love that I have a close knit group that I can always count on and put up with my crazy shenanigans.
4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. When I'm in my room, I'm completely surrounded by so many memories and really most of my prized possessions.
5. I can't stand loud eater/chewers/gum smackers. And I always end up sitting next to them on the bus. It just makes me cringe and want to glare at them.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would finish my Christmas shopping, or maybe upgrade all of our seats for the Lady Antebellum show we are going to in March!
7. The last person I hung out with was well, it was two people actually - my friends Muriel & Nate for our monthly hangout. We went to Barrio for happy hour and just sat there talked & laughed. Hanging out with these two is always a blast!
Also, I promise a full on update at some time this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment