I finally did something on my Summer List!
Today Lauren and I went to Cactus in West Seattle. It was the perfect day for it too. We sat at a corner table and had just enough sunshine to really make it seem like a hot Seattle day. (Today the high was 71 degrees.) It's a place that I have been wanting to try for a while and just never seem to make it over in that direction. It was great to just have some girl chat!
We had some delicious mojitos (seriously, some of the best I've ever had) and I ordered the Navajo Torta (really it was just a fancy Indian taco) and she got the ahi tamales. The food was also great, but a little bit on the pricey side.
We've decided that we really want to come back and try to their happy hour since it does start at 3, definitely perfect for our 'Summer Friday's.'

1 comment:
Ooooh I like the sound of that for Summer Fridays. Still can't believe that I will get those.
Post a Comment