Friday, July 9, 2010

I heart Fridays in the summer!

Fridays in the summer are my favorite....I get off at 3 and then have the rest of the afternoon to do whatever I please!

1. My favorite thing about this week has been the fact that I've been spontaneous, not only 1x, but TWO TIMES! On Tuesday I met up with Sanja for happy hour and then on Wednesday, I went to a friend's show.

2. The weather this week has been too hot for my liking (yes, Megs I said I wouldn't complain), but really I'm not a *huge* fan of hot weather. Especially when walking from one end of my apartment to the next makes me break into a sweat.

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was the sweetest letter from our little Anya, asking me to be a madrina for her quince in the fall! It's crazy to think that she's going to be 15...I still remember meeting her for the first time, such a cute kid with her Cesar Chavez coloring book.

4. The last movie I saw was Sleepless in Seattle - it was on and I needed something to play in the background as I fell asleep.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would sitting under a tree in the nice cool shade and reading a book. Which is actually what I might do as soon as I get off of work!

6. As a teenager I was much different than I am now, so unsure of everything and not quite sure where I fit in, which is why I was probably friends with everyone.

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with I have a specific person in mind, but they shall remain nameless. I just want to know what they are thinking and their reasoning for specific things.