June is not even half way over and I feel like my summer is already starting to get pretty jam-packed....where does the time even go? There are happy hours, bbq's, picnics, camping trips and so much more to plan!
But then, I've worked every single day since the 31st of May - at either SU, Eiffel and even one of those days was proctoring the SATs. This weekend will be my first weekend off and it will be a 3-day weekend (yay for comp day for working commencement). But then, really it's not really a weekend that I get to do nothing, I still have Lara & Andy's reception on Saturday and other things I have planned as well. But at least I get to sleep in a little...
I am looking forward to my camping trip with Ketarae at the end of the month. We are beach bound and it will be just the two of, oh and Jack as well - he's her little Jack Russell! I don't think Kets and I have ever planned a weekend outing with just the two of us - so this will be a fun adventure. I just am hoping for good weather!
I'm trying to be better about writing things down more. I'm thinking of re-starting to journal in addition to putting random musings on this blog. I used to be very good at journaling every night and it would help me to sort out random things. But I always feel like I need to write everything that happened and when I miss a day I feel like I'm playing catch-up.
Also, I'm thinking of going through all of my old journals and just typing up my random stories. I have quite a few of these. I used to get really bad insomniac during the summer months when I was younger and that's all I would do - create random stories. Maybe this way I can put them in a box for storage at the parent's house and I won't have them just stashed here.
I know that Rebecca does "Tuesday Tunes" and I've thought about doing something like this as well....but that's too much commitment, haha. We'll see....
1 comment:
You reminded me I better get that up for today! The weeks I don't have the same song running through my head make it a little more challenging. :)
Post a Comment