Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Old Msgs

So for some reason I decided to clean out the inbox of my MySpace and it's crazy. I had 2,000+ messages dating from way back in 2004, when I initially joined MS. And of course it is bringing back a flood of memories. There are so many different random messages from all sorts of people. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. One that made me especially sad was a message from Monyka. It was about her recent trip to Central America and it talked about her dreams and her future plans. It makes me heart heavy that she will never be able to do many of the things she talked about...while others are from the boys at CTIC and their endless teasing and jokes.

I guess the messages sort of serve a memory bank of random reminders and unofficial documentation as to what was going on in my life. I think I'm going to print some of my favorite ones and keep them in a file.

No comments: