Friday, June 22, 2007

The weekend is almost here!

...and it's going to be a busy one!

Tonight I am going out with friends I've not hung out with in too long (one I haven't seen in almost a year), but I also need to move everything from my current room into my new room before Saturday morning. Becca is starting to move in! (The Becca & Moni Reunion is what Sara Lewis referred to it as.) Luckily, Jim, Becca & Josh helped me move all the big furniture last night..

However, I need to also get my tire fixed today after work. Yesterday when I went to get in my car I noticed my car looked a little off - I had a flat. So I waited for Jim and put the spare on little green. (I'm beginning to think that little green hates me.)

I'm blaming my flat tire on Ross. I think it may have been caused by construction going on on North California Ave and I would have never gone up there if he hadn't wanted Jack in the Box at 2 AM! Ok, but really who goes out on a Weds night and have as much fun as we had...if anyone starts a sentence with "Let's go to Norms and brown bag it" I may slap them.

Also, the SOFTBALL game is on Sunday! So looking forward to that! I'm excited about my team and just playing in general, Team Moni is totally going to kick Pinche Javi's Ass...

But one really good thing about today - we start our Summer hours at SU. Meaning that every Friday we are off at 3 PM!

No comments: