So last night was just like any other night, right? Wrong. I am finally home after spending several hours at the VW dealership in Auburn...yes, Auburn. Is the little jalapeño ok, you ask? Oh yes it's fine, well now it is. Something I found out (this morning) is that apparently the Brake Light Switch in VW's tends to go out...often, therefore leaving someone stranded say...downtown Seattle, luckily however I was not alone. Alonso and his friend, whose name I'm not even going to try to spell, provided great entertainment of trying to "fix" Monica's car. I believe at one time someone said it needed "a man's touch" among other very interesting comments that were made throughout the night and I will never repeat (because really I don't think anyone would believe me), but I'm sure if you ask them they will.
Even though the night ended not how we would have liked, with having to leave the car downtown and waking up Edgar to have him take us to Fremont (not the first time this has happened, now that I think about it) to get the boys' trucks. It was still a fun and interesting night.
I'm just glad that the jalapeño is back in full working condition....since today is the day I really needed my car because of the errands I needed to run and no longer feel like doing...oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment