Yesterday I had to make a trip up to Bellingham to tell my sister that our neighbor and good family friend passed away Saturday night at the age of 40 from a heart attack. There really is no real "gentle" way of telling anyone this kind of news and I ended up just blurting it out. I still don't know what hurt more the fact that Alan had passed away or the fact that I had to be the one to tell my sister and caused her so much pain, since she had been super close to that family.
- Comments -
Oscar: Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences definitely go out to you and your family as I imagine the loss of a close friend must be very difficult. I'll call you this week. Cuidate.
Casey: aint winter a bitch?
Patti: Moni - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and that of your neighbors.
Audra: I'm sorry. Its always hard to lose someone. (Hugs)
Sabrina: Stay strong Moniquin! Estoy pensando en vos y tu familia.
Casey: aint winter a bitch?
Patti: Moni - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and that of your neighbors.
Audra: I'm sorry. Its always hard to lose someone. (Hugs)
Sabrina: Stay strong Moniquin! Estoy pensando en vos y tu familia.
No comments:
Post a Comment