Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Conversations

So recently I had a really great conversation with a really good friend of mine. And now I've been really thinking about it a lot lately. He gave me some very positive feedback, great advice and he said some wonderful things about me.

He told me that he had really seen that in the past few months, I have grown a lot, I'm a whole different person. My outlook on life has changed. This was even after I explained to him how much I felt like my life was kind of just all up in the air and I feel like I have no control right now with all the decisions I feel like I have to make. I always feel so much better talking to him, he is a wonderful man and he is one of my oldest friends - he's seen me through a lot, (we've known each other since we were 6 years-old.)

And it's funny because we can go months with out talking and we play phone tag more than we actually do talk, but we can just pick right up where we left off. I love that we can have a very deep serious conversation, but also very funny moments. I'm sad that I don't get to see him that often, I think I've only seen him a handful of times in the past few years. Most recently, it was a big surprise that he was even in the same state, let alone the same town! And maybe someday this will change, who knows what the future lies ahead......

No comments: