Ok so it's happened again...I've taken numerous rolls of film and now I have to slowly take them and get them developed. So someday I will get them all developed, I promise. And we will see pictures from the Low Rider Show, MYLC, my birthday and other random events that have happened in May.
However, I am a little bit scared of the pictures taken this weekend. Let's just say that things got a little crazy at the UW MEChA house during the post-funking (yes, you read that right, we post-funked after Rocksalt). But good times were had by all...I hope.
I think it is finally time for me to invest in a digi. It would be way cheaper for me in the long run I think. Only problem is that I think the amount of pictures I take would prob like triple or something crazy like that....yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment