So it was my birthday....well technically it was yesterday since it was after midnight...but hey all my life I've been celebrating my birthday weekend! So the fun does not end on just one day!
It was great - I was kidnapped, well actually I was blindfolded and taken away by Becca and Anneka. I honestly had no clue where I was going. We ended up at Phad Thai, one of my favorite restaurants in B'ham. It was great fun. There were a whole bunch of people there. It made me really happy. Trey even had a cosmo waiting for me at my spot, which I might add is one of the best cosmos I've had in a looonnngg time.
Then the over 21 crew went out to Poppee's. Yes I'm a martini girl! So one FREE Southern Peach for me. My birthday drink on Poppees, yes!
So thank you to all of you who called, left msgs and came out to celebrate the big 2-3....
Oh and in other news...we, well so far Shannon, Christy and I, are going to be headed to Seattle Friday night to continue the birthday celebration! Yeah...rumor has it we may visit The Pink Door (one of my fav's) and Rock Salt....anyone down?!
No comments:
Post a Comment