Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes!

Today, for the first time in quite a while - I am wearing my knee brace to work. My left knee has been bothering me again for quite some time now. And I forgot how much of a pain in the butt it is to wear it. Getting old sucks. I feel like for the past few days, I have been super grumpy and partially that's my fault. I need a vacation, preferably somewhere warm and sunny.

I promise I will have a better update sometime later this week, since it's been almost a month since the last time I posted. Lots going on, including a really great training and a baby - my cousin Erika gave birth to a little boy (1 week early), which means I have to step up my game on getting the blanket I'm knitting for him done ASAP!

No comments: