Sunday, December 6, 2009

Un-productive day

After having the busiest Saturday, today I really did absolutely nothing productive. Well, unless you count watching an entire disc of the new BH 90210 (don't judge, it's my guilty pleasure.) But it was a much needed day of R&R, since this upcoming week is looking like another busy week.

Friday night we went to the Little Red Hen - once again proving that you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. It was so great to catch up with Kets & Linds. I really don't keep in touch with very many people from back home, but I do with these two. It was good to have some reminiscing moments and some sing-a-long time with Lindsay. I will however, never wear heeled boots again. I wore them all day & night long and am still sore today!

Saturday morning had the SATs and then had lunch with a friend. After lunch I went in search of J'Amy's birthday present. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted to get her, but when I saw the Tru Blood - the original idea went out the window! I then took the bus up to Joanna's and got ready for J'Amy's birthday dinner. Marcie met up with us a little while after I got there and the 3 of us + Ray San headed up to Buca di Beppo in Lynnwood for dinner. Dinner was so much fun! Nathan totally got J'Amy an Edward Cullen cardboard cut-out for her birthday - it was pretty awesome. We had so much food and the dessert was amazing. Also, the Tru Blood was a total hit! Afterwards, I ended up at Tony's for a small get-together he was having at his place, but I didn't stay for very long.

And now today........I had plans of going and doing some Christmas shopping, but that went quickly out the door.

Upcoming (in addition to work + sleep):
*Mon: Actitud Latina Fundraiser at Galerias (this is actually a maybe...)
*Tues: HH - Shametrice is in town!
*Weds: Black Nativity
*Thurs: Latino Mentoring Event at El Centro
*Fri: This might be the only day I don't have something going on....so maybe sleep?

No comments: