Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallllllooowweeeennnn!

So I've never been one to really get into the Halloween spirit, but for some reason this year I did. (Usually I prefer to just stay home and watch a movie.) But I even had a costume ready to go, but only because I bought it last year on sale. I'm a little sad I didn't get any pictures of my eye make-up because I think I did a pretty good job for doing it on my own.

This year a group of us participated in the Central District's 1st Annual Costumed Crawl of Creepiness and it was a lot of fun! We went to four different houses and pretty much drank our way through the CD. However, I've already decided that if next year we decide to participate in it again we will do a better job of placing a car closer to the last house rather than making the hike back to Victor's place, because it was a really long walk - I'm just glad I wore flats.

At the 3rd house

No comments: