Friday, October 23, 2009

It's been a while

So I haven't updated this in a while. And it's not because I've forgotten all about my blog, it's just that most days when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit in front of my laptop. I pretty much sit in front of a computer all day long and to go home and do it all over again...no thanks.

What I am looking forward to this weekend is:
  • The Serrett/Darcher Wedding!
  • Making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  • Getting some more knitting done
  • Writing a one-page write up about an article on the retention of Latino student in higher education - yeah only one page, this is going to be tough.
  • Playing some more Wii Sports Resort (totally kicked the rommates butt in basketball; too bad in real life this would never ever happen)

No comments: