Ok so I haven't been feeling 100% lately. It feels like I've been sick pretty much all fall, but Saturday night I suddenly felt a massive headache come on. So I took some ibuprofen and decided to just nap it off. Wrong. I woke up and immediately threw up. I threw up about 7 more times Saturday night and then at one point I remember telling Becca that I should prob go to the doctor, but needed to lay down for a second because I was feeling too tired.
Well, I then passed out and when I woke the next morning, I thought ok that's over I feel better. Wrong again. I threw up a few more times even when I tried to drink water. So that's when I thought I probably should go to Urgent Care, and off we went.
There was probably one other person in the waiting area and I didn't have to wait long, which was kind of surprising. After talking to the doctor he decided that I would need to two shots (one for the nausea and one for the headache) plus an IV since I hadn't been able to keep anything down. We were there for about 3.5 hrs. I was super uncomfortable and super cold the whole time; not fun. The blood work finally came back and it was decided that I probably had something viral or an a-typical migraine. But I was to take it easy the rest of the day and just rest. And so I did, I pretty much slept the rest of the afternoon and after threats from several friends and my mother I called my boss and told her I wouldn't be able to make it to work today. So today, my day of rest and relaxation - I cleaned and did laundry. I'm so not the kind of person who can literally just sit and do nothing. I go crazy, I know it's bad, but cleaning was my way of relaxing - sad I know. But I do feel a whole lot better. I need to make sure and take it easy the rest of the week since we are going to go see Twilight on Friday night and then of course we are going to NKOTB on Saturday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment