So last night I told myself that after the powwow I was going to come home and just watch a movie and go to bed early. Wrong. Andres called me and after laying on the guilt trip convinced me to meet him, Sasha and their friend Jeff on the hill.
(Apparently having to do your laundry and run errands the next day doesn't work as an excuse.) We had fun and I'm glad I went. After we left RPlace they walked me to my car and I drove them back to theirs. We even gave some random boy a ride. Never a dull moment with these boys.
Now today I am ready to get my day started. There are errands to run and places to be tonight. I am going to Lifelong AIDS Alliance Gay Bingo night with James, Michael and their friends. The theme is "Art Appreciation" - I have no clue what I am going to wear but that that is on my list to do. Speaking of which...
What Monica needs to do today:
1.
Go for a walk/run - building up to the run, the knees hate me still.2.
Go get Trey's birthday present - like an idiot, I forgot to order it and now have to run around Seattle in search of it.3.
Find outfit for tonight. No clue what to wear, going to hit Trendy Wendys, for sure. If anyone has any ideas, please call my cell. 4. Laundry -
my most hated chore.
5.
Target - there's a few odds and ends that I've been meaning to pick up.6. Clean
- How does an apartment get so messy when you are hardly ever home?
7. Bake brownies -
yum.
COMMENTS:
Trey - 8. Go to Spa with Trey on Sunday.
9. Martinis with Trey on Sunday.
10. Cuddle and giggle like school girls with Trey on Sunday.
ME - Of course these are the Top 3 things on my list for Sunday! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment