Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's a Wednesday

It's only 9:36 AM and my day has already been crazy, plus on top of everything I'm sick....

3:30ish AM - Finally fall asleep because I've been coughing off and on.

5:45 AM - Roll out of bed to go take Trey to Vancouver, BC so he can catch a plane to NYC.

6:08 AM - Arrive at Trey's after gassing up the car and calling him only to realize that he's still sleeping.

6:30 AM - Finally leave Bellingham after a much needed coffee run.

7:36 AM - Arrive at the airport after forgetting to take an exit

9:30 AM - Arrive back to the apartment but not before I was stuck at the stupid tunnel forever and I had to pee so bad! Then when I finally get to the border the stupid guy at the border gives me the 3rd degree about why I was in Canada and why my friend was flying out of Vancouver (this isn't the first time this has happened). He asks me to give him my keys and he goes through my trunk then comes back and asks how long I've been playing softball for and what position I played and so on, making small talk it seems. (I have a whole bunch of mitts in my trunk - he didn't just guess). I still have to pee and just want to get back to Bellingham ASAP.

PS - Mexico lost 1-2 to Portugal...it's a sad day.

No comments: