Sunday, January 8, 2006

Dear Monica...

So last week sometime I had posted this bulletin [on MySpace] called "Dear Monica" and even though only a few people responded I thought it was lots of fun! (Yes I want more people to do it! So DO IT!..please...)

Here's the original post:

Dear Monica

You make me ________. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You = ________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my __________. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could drink __________ under the stars. My love for you is like that of ____________.

Love,
_______________

(P.S. ______________.)


**Here are some of the responses...**

Dear Monica

You make me smile. You should come visit. Someday I will i will be in bellingham (hopefully soon. You = one of the most intelligent and sweetest people i know. If I saw you now I'd hug you. I would build a revolution just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my left butt cheek ha ha. If I could sing you any song it would be anythying by juanes. We could drink martinis under the stars. My love for you is like that of a sister.

Love,
_______esteli________

(P.S. ______i miss you________.)

********

Dear Monica

You make me _entertained with surveys_______. You should _come hang out with me at Rumors or someplace sometime_____. Someday I will _braduate college but it feels like its going to take me forever_____. If I saw you now I'd __be excited________. I would build a _sand castle______ just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my __ass because that's where I get all people's names tattood.. you should see it its totally covered.. .j/k________. If I could sing you any song it would be _This old man, he played one, he played nick nack on my thumb with a nick nack paddy whack give a dog a bone this old man came rolling home... like it :)________. We could drink __alcohol________ under the stars. My love for you is like that of ___farts that smell like cabbage_________.

Love,
___Nicola____________

(P.S. _I'm so bloated it sucks_____________.)

******

Dear Monica

You make me try not to be racist and sexist. You should meet my girlfriends gay brother. Someday I will be a rockstar, and buy you a different car, cause jettas suck. You = a slower typer than me. If I saw you now I'd make fun of you for being a scanner. I would build a beer bong just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my right nut, since i owe it to you anyways. If I could sing you any song it would be acoholic, by xzhibit. We could drink wine under the stars. My love for you is like that of all your guy friends to other guys

Love,
David
(P.S. im gonna pass the fuck out.)

******

Dear Monica

You make me happy. You should come over more often. Someday I will make a trip with you to Seattle. :) You = my twin. If I saw you now I'd skip work to have bruch with you. I would build a Moni-ument just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my big toe. If I could sing you any song it would be "Feelings" in the style of Shrek because that would be funny. We could drink lemon drop martinis under the stars. My love for you is like that of a sister.

Love,
Ten of Tenica


(P.S. I heart you.)

No comments: