Friday, October 21, 2005

It's here

Why I know delirium has finally set in - The Top 10!

1. When Rick jumps in a peter pan like motion through the air - I can't stop laughing for like 5 minutes.

2. Jill makes a comment about a shirt that Rick once wore and we again start cracking up and get dubbed "the giggle twins"

3. I have now started calling Josh - Josue. Wait, I've been calling him that for a while, so I guess that doesn't count.

4. David keeps catching me on MySpace

5. I keep forgetting to acutally print out my supplementals or hit enter for them to print and wonder why the printer is being so slow.

6. I keep spacing off for like whole minutes at a time.

7. I forget what I am doing or that I am in the middle of a file.

8. My only goal in life is going home and getting into bed.

9. We have decided to create a MySpace Group for the employee's of Chicago Title.

drum roll please....
10. All I can think about it is Anneka last night and how drunk she got! Oh I love our Anneka! She's the best ever!

I am almost done with work....seriously....

No comments: