So "the project" has begun....what is "the project" you ask...well I will tell you.
As a gift to her boss' Mindy is re-doing all the tables at Espinoza's (the restaurant where she works) and it is quite the project. By re-doing I mean we are taking off all that tacky paint and we are modgepodging (collaging, scapbooking, etc) on top of the tables. We knew it was going to be lots of work...but after only doing 5 tables last night and we still have about 35 more to go, I wonder what exactly we got ourselves into.
Don't get me wrong it's lots of fun and it's quite the learning experience.
For example:
1. Disposable sponge paint brushes...not a good idea.
2. Plastic scrapers...don't really work
3. The guy at Home Dept does not know what he's talking about
4. Nail polish remover = paint thinner
5. When the can says avoid skin contact...you really should
PLUS many many more to come I'm sure....
So if ever anyone is up late and wants to lend a hand....we will be at Espinoza's in Sehome Village after the restaurant closes.....Don't worry you will spot us very easily. We will be the only people standing on the sidewalk and not stumbling drunk out of the Quarterback blaring los Kumbia Kings!
No comments:
Post a Comment